- options appraisals / viability assessments / feasibility studies
- heritage statements / impact assessments / management plans
- business plans
- activity plans
- audience development plans
- archaeological survey and investigation
- fundraising strategies
- educational resources and lesson plans
- training days on a range of heritage related topics
Our specialist team provide expert advice and high quality consultancy services to a wide range of clients.
As an organisation, we have a successful track record in the delivery of capital and revenue projects with key funders such as the Heritage Lottery Fund and Historic England and we can therefore offer the benefit of our direct experience. We hold accreditation as a registered CIfA organisation, a Matrix accredited training provider and we have achieved Investing in Volunteers status. Team members also hold full IHBC membership. As a social enterprise, all funds from our consultancy services are invested back into the charitable objectives of the organisation.
(primarily but will travel further on request)